Find A NannyMore Info
Find A Nanny
Apply For A JobMore Info
Apply For A Job
To apply for a position please continue to our online nanny application.Nanny Requirements
- At Least 21 Years of Age
- High School Diploma (4-Year College Degree or Child Development/Psychology-Related Coursework Preferred)
- CPR & First Aid Certified (Or Willing To Complete Certification At Own Expense and renew as needed)
- Ability To Make a 1-Year Commitment To a Family unless applying for a temporary position
- A passion for working with children
- Minimum of 2 Years of Recent Professional Childcare Experience (At Least 1 of Which Must be as a Professional Nanny in a Private Home)
- Excellent work and personal references
- Willingness to show proof of immunizations
- Competent swimmer
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Reliable, Insured Vehicle
- Strong Driving Record
- No-cell phone driving signed guarantee
- Valid Passport Holder (Or Willing to Acquire At Own Expense) & Willingness to Travel
- Completely Proficient in English
- (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Willing to go through extensive Background Check
The Perfect Nanny
For Your Family
Elite Nanny League is dedicated to matching high-profile families with qualified, experienced and well-referenced nannies who are highly competent, creative, and nurturing individuals. Through a trusted and personalized process, we will help you find the perfect nanny to fit your family.Find A Nanny
Whether you're a seasoned professional or new too the field, all of our applications go through a 7-point vetting system that includes background checks, drug screening, thorough reference checks and more.
We value your security and privavcy during your nanny search. Our application process secures your identity and every nanny has the option to complete a confidentiality form.
The Right Fit For Your Family
We take your childcare needs, parenting philosophies and personal caregiving preferences into consideration and present only pre-screened nanny candidates who meet your hiring criteria for your consideration.